Do you have any of your child(ren)'s books memorized...

...you've read them so many times? I realized I can completely recite several of his books, even if he grabs the book from me to look at it. LOL

pam19

Asked by pam19 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes...many. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - A told B and B told C I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree. Wee said D.........you get the drift, I'm sure LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• "Hey Larry this here's my neighbor Joe. His mom is at the doctor's she broke her big left toe... ... ...But now I love the love we show is equally as grand. To be a super Hero simply lead a helping hand. (but how tomatoes break their toes I'll never understand)"
    Veggie Tales!!!! YES I know many of them but this one is my favorite. One day when one of my friends were visiting I read it to her from the other room. I read the story (in the kitchen) while she flipped the pages(in the living room)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I used to know Tumble Bumble and The Owl and the Pussycat by heart. Oh, and Hush Little Alien. I still know Jennifer's Rabbit.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yep, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom here too....especially because when I taught preschool I had it on CD. That added to the memorizinf. And We're Going on a Bear Hunt.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes! A few of them.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have several memorized and I wish I didn't. I will recite to her while she is sitting on the floor at my desk and I am working. It gets us through the day and we READ a LOT.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hell no! Lucky I can remember my name!
    DeeMomOfFour

Answer by DeeMomOfFour at 10:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sppokley the Square Pumpkin. We have hidden it this year and will only bring it out this week for that reason. DH and I can stil recite the entire book at the drop of a hat,lol.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No,I don't.I don't read to my children that often because they can't sit long enough for me to read through one book unless it's a really short story.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010