anyone know of any good baby modeling agencies?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• who are you to judge me.. its for fun obviously something you know nothing about sweetheart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• """wow. that's a great way to exploit your child """

WOW, that was incredibly rude! If a Mom has a really cute kid, and is responsible and mature enough to make it a fun hobby for the child and no more, then what's wrong with letting a child earn money for his/her future? Not everyone is a "Stage Mom", and a lot of Parent's are much more demanding of their children that are involved in sports, what's the difference??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• exactly my point..they wont be little forever why not have fun with it and make lasting memories! my baby is super cute and bubbly and likes to get his picture taken why not try it out?.. some people on here are just very closed minded...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2008