Diaper Rash

What do you do when your little cutie has a baboon booty?

I normally add 2 TBSP Baking Soda to her bath and then smear her tushy with Diaper rash cream.

briebriesmom

Asked by briebriesmom at 9:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Diaper rash cream after leting them air out lol
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• vaseline and pour the corn starch on the bottom. that works better than anything I ever used. my first was in disposable diapers and had more rashes than my 2nd who is in cloth...he has only had one while he was sick.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I make my own diaper cream by mixing A & D, Destin, and Lotrim together and lather it on that butt at least 3 times a day :)
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• oatmeal bath with real old fashioned oats in a sock
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My son rarely gets it anymore now that we use cloth diapers.. but he gets them really bad when he is teething and now and then after eating tomatoes.. we found that for mild rash method squeeky clean green works good and for bad "steak" butt a combination of 7th generation diapers and burt's bees butt cream works wonders.. it even surprised us when it worked better than the prescription stuff given to us by the pedi when he was 13 months and cut 6 teeth at once.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010