Have you ever dreampt about adult content

your husband being with another woman? If you did what do you think this type of dream might mean?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't call it a dream, i'd call that a nightmare. I dreamt about that after my DH told me he had a one night stand 4 years ago, but I think it was just my brain trying to process what had happened.
    Anonymous

• I have. I think it's insecurities I have because I've caught him with other women online. I am usually beating his @$$ in my dream too. I wake up mad at him too haha.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Really anon? That was uncalled for. Everyone makes spelling mistakes. Go be a bitch somewhere else.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i had a dream that i caught SO with an ex f buddy of his....i think it was just my jealousy and self consciousness coming out in my dream. In reality I was a bit skeptical of her because of their "busy" past plus she was always kinda giving him the eye and all...oh and I was also pregnant only 3 months of knowing him so I became a bit territorial. But I got over it quick. He and I were about to start a new chapter in our lives, she was the PAST and nothing more and he never went out of his way to call her so I knew it was issues I needed to work on myself
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• oops I'm so embarrassed
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have and I don't know what it meant. I know I woke up pissed at him though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060818023047AAhIOFk

Dreampt is not a word.

Yes, hasn't everyone? SO?
    Anonymous