Who is your business mentor and why that person?

Only1Golda

Asked by Only1Golda at 9:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, I have a home based business and my personal mentor and good friend is a couple in CA . They are close in age to me, been in the business 7 years and have already made the Million Dollar earnings mark. That all being said they are always there to answer questions help and assist and make it all sound fun, interesting obtainable etc.

I love my company, what we do and stand for.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I received a mentor through a matching service with my employer. We filled out a form, like eHarmony, lol, then it matches us based on our answers. I actually got 10 matches, and the man I selected was #6. He accepted me back and we meet about every month or so. I selected him based on this matching system, and his job title. he is a director-level scientist. I waned someone high enough on the food chain to give me good advice, and get a chance to catch his ear.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 1:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow! I have several business mentors. School is never out for the pro.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2010