When ever you go out to eat breakfast...What do you order usually?

At the IHOP I usually get the Rooty Tooty

At DENN'YS I get the GRANDSLAM

With coffee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like the Nutella Crepes at Ihop...but we don't eat out much because I can't stand paying for food that I can cook for cheaper and have it taste alot better!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Two eggs, bacon, potatoes and English muffin...with OJ and coffee. Then I will be soooo full I won't want to eat the rest of the day!!! LOL.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Don't eat breakfast, always order lunch or dinner.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i had the grandslam this morning!! LOL a new dennys opened, and they were doing free grandslams from 7am-2pm!!! i had never been to dennys before..it was gooooood!! but normally when i go for breakfast i get eggs benedict...i try at home to make it..and i cant!! LOL the hollandaise is impossible for me to make..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I only go to traditional New England Dinerswhich are all over the place (we don't have IHop or Denny's) and I order 2 eggs over easy, wheat toast, home fries and coffee.
    Gotta love the old fashioned diners!! Yum!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I prefer going out to breakfast. It is cheaper and I worked nights for many years so it really was more my dinner. I love a good biscuits and gravy or even better hash browns and gravy with a side of fruit.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Eggs Benedict

Hot Green Tea

Cranberry Juice

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I love going out for breakfast, you get a lot of food for a great price. My favorite place to go is a local diner called Buttered Bunns. I usually get a country scramble (scrambled eggs with stuff like ham, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and cheddar). It comes with hashbrowns and biscuts and gravy for all of $6.75.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• omelet mostly. or buiscits and gravy.
    waffle house hits the spot for me.
    and apple or tomato juice.... may be a prego thing there though.
    christina110

Answer by christina110 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't usually go out for breakfast, but once in a blue moon I might get a gourmet coffee and a rich croissant or pastry.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010