Stay with a cheater?????

Ok six months ago I ran into my high school sweetheart and my heart jumped out of my chest and 3 days later he was calling me constantly telling me he never stopped loving me.So we starting seeing eachother again but I REPEADEDLY told him to take it slow..he would get really upset so I eventually let my guard down and start loving him again....ALOT ,well I reasently found out he has been having his ex over to stay on weekends when I was the one that used to come up and stay.So I confront him and he says there is nothing serious between them and that they are'nt screwing.but he tells me that I am getting too serious and I need to back off!!! Well I know I still want to see him but how do I deal with knowing he is also seeing someone else?? I am not being weak I just know I can't give him up again. And how should I act toward him? I think I am just going to quit chasing him and see if he comes around. I'm lost...

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• She stays on the weekends and they aren't having sex? What the hell are they doing? Playing effing checkers!!! Come on girl, you are smarter than that. Back off, way off, so far off you find someone who wants to be with you off! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I KNOW they are..and he knows that I know.I would like to find away to get him back but I don't WANT anyone else..not even sure if I want him anymore.
    flowerchid72

Comment by flowerchid72 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Stay with him and all move in together I hear TLC needs a new Sister Wive's cast.

Seriously... you can't live without him... well theres your answer enjoy life :)
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't want to share him but if he is still having his ex over I wouldn't want him move on girl. GL Let him chase you ifhewants you and don't make yourself so available when he calls play hard to get.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I never said I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM. I just did'nt want to say goodbye again.And let me say again I am a VERY strong woman. I know what I NEED to do just not how!
    flowerchid72

Comment by flowerchid72 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I want revenge...but I think I will just walk away for awhile and yes...let him chase me!
    flowerchid72

Comment by flowerchid72 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• hes a jack ass, move on there are other fish in the sea.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hes not worth your time.Dont be blind and face the facts, i know its not easy and you enjoyed the sweet, caring, romantic side, but you got to realize that it was all an act. Be the strong woman you say you are and leave his ass.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• LEAVE HIM!
    Seriously, he wants to speed things up with you, but the second you find out he's seeing someone else he wants you to back off? Do you really need a slap in the face to realize that this guy is a dog? He doesn't care about you, he was only using you until he got something better. This guy isn't going to give you what you deserve or actually love you. He's a player and he's using you. You need to give him up, because do you really want to be second choice to this guy? When he clearly isn't going to be just a one women guy. He's not worth the heartache, he's not worth the effort, he's not worth anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Drop him and move on
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010