Am I making a big deal out of nothing

I am close to my husbands family except for his brother and I'm not sure what the BIL deal is.I don't know if he doesn't like me or if I did something to offend him or what but he just talks to me if he has to and kinda' ignores me and like on FB he will comment on other of my friends posts but hardly ever on mine and wish them Happy Birthdays but nope not to his own SIL oh and he talks to them just fine to.So I don't know if I should just talk to him or what,the longer it goes on the more it bugs me.

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 9:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly...I would just flat out ask him if I had done anything to offend him. No harm in that, and at least then you'd know, and if you did do something, maybe you can apologize and move past it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• T R O L L From Last Night

Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about it, personally but if its something that really bothers you, just ask him.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think that's normal BIL behavior... I am not close to any of my BIL's, either -- and you know, not everyone has to like you. As long as there is no tension at family gatherings, etc, who cares? I wouldn't let it get to you.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wouldn't let it get to me if I were you. Maybe yall can get to be better friends, but if not, that's ok too.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Talk to him. If you don't know, then find out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• What does your hubby say about this?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• you already now what you should do talk to him . let him tell you every thing that bugs him about you and stay quiet and vice versa hopefully everything will work out.
    rosemary640

Answer by rosemary640 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010