How long should I wait to get a Bikini Wax after my c-section?

I had my son almost 6 months ago and the incision looks healed. I asking because I have to wait 3 months for my next doctor's visit LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• first of all, WOW YOU ARE BRAVE lol. i would at least wait until the scar is completely healed b/c in a salon(or where ever you get it done) sometimes can pass on bacteria from other women who have been there and just to be safe, let yourself heal so the incision doesnt make you "easy pickins" for nasy bacteria.
    zdmj31908

Answer by zdmj31908 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You should be ok just call and make sure
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure you are safe at over 6 months :) right now it's more of the nerves healing than the scar/incision itself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Its ok ..after three months.
    Asifa

Answer by Asifa at 12:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• yeah at 6 months your scar is healed...i just had one 13 weeks ago and it's healed already...so you should be fine. if you're really concerned, call the advice nurse if you have one.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• not sure but u got some balls, lol. does bikini waxing hurt? i have comtemplated it but cringe at the idea of the pain!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i would do the waxing at home first to see if you are ready. but make sure you have no kids around cause a child will keep you busy. my story on this is not plzing and will not do this again
    i thought hey i wanted to do something for my hubby well while doing this my legs were easy and i felt like a champ then the private area that didn't go so good for one i had the waxy paper stuck then i tied to get it off and i sat on the toliet got stuck took a razor witch that didn't help and i finally got hurt when i ripped myself from the toliet so i was ready to wash it off i got stuck to the shower and hubby was lol cause i could get that wax off my v- jay area
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2008