What kind of washing machine do you have

would u buy it again? If not, why not?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 10:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It's a maytag industrial extra large capacity washer, it's about 8 yrs old, and has had a transmission put in it about 6 yrs ago. It can hold quite a bit, since it's so big. I would buy it again if it were new.. It works really good...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• A Samsung frontloader. I got it a year ago and I love it! =o) If you are looking for a new one you should hit the black friday sale at SEARS! These were a 60%off 2 day sale, so lucky I had money that time of year. But my other washer broke and I saved FOREVER for my "treat" =o)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 10:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have an estate brand washer (left its friend the dryer behind when we moved a few months ago--I miss it). It is a generic kenmore and I love it. It is about 4 years old this month. I loved the fact that it is a top loader and so easy to use a child could do it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have a Fridgedaire front loader. I've been pretty happy with it. It's less costly than other models but works very well.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a whirlpool HE large capacity that is a couple months old and I am loving it.It even plays a little jingle after a load is done:)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i also have an Estate set...about a year old...never had a problem with them and they were reasonably priced without being tiny...hols quite a lot : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ours is a whirlpool HE and yes, I would buy it all over again, I love it!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a GE set....i have had them for 3 years and love them...would definately buy them again if I had to but really want a front loader set.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have LG front load set in a lovely turquoise blue that we bought on extra sale (sale items and floor models). I often miss the top loader capabilities of soaking, but I have learned to work with these. I do think I would buy them again. We haven't had a single problem with them yet.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a stackable washer and dyer with the dryer being on top..it is 6 yrs old and got it from Sears...still no problems and to the point where the light bulb in the dryer is still working(never been replaced)..I love it and theres no bending to get the clothes out of the dryer..just stand there pull clothes out and fold, it's very nice!
    I would buy this again!!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010