would like to ask what is your favorite thing to do with your daughter? on a mother daughter day?

trying to find new things to do with my 13 year old

cheekychihuahua

Asked by cheekychihuahua at 10:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My dd is 4 and loves to go shopping with me, thrift sales, and so on, try on shoes and clothes. We talk the entire time, and along the ride. We also like to snuggle together and enjoy a princessy movie, book, or pretend she is a kitten or something and i am her mommy or owner.

If your dd likes animals, maybe yall could volunteer at a shelter, to walk the pets?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My daughter, grand daughter and I love to get manicures and pedicures...
    cancerfighter

Answer by cancerfighter at 10:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Definitely mani-pedi!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• this is actually my favorite time of the year. Its before the holiday season really takes off, but everything is already getting put out in the stores. My dd and I went to Wal-mart last weekend and walked very comfortably around the Halloween decoration isle, the Thanksgiving isle and the Christmas isle. We got ideas, we bought small stuff like cinnamon apple candles and a special ornament or two...cheap, but fun. AND there was no one else in the isle to fall over...lol....enjoy!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't have a daughter, but I have always loved going shopping with my mother. We chat and laugh the whole time. Our current favorite place to go is Ikea.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My daughter is 4 and I like to do whatever makes her happy on our days. Usually we will go to a local mall that has a play area so she can play or, if it's a nice day, we'll go to a park. We'll get fast food for dinner. I've been wanting to do mani/pedi's but not sure she's old enough for that yet.
    Anonymous

• Oops...I'm PP...so did not mean to hit the Anon button. Sorry. :-/
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would suggest a movie that she wants to see for her age of 13
    Getting nails done
    Going out to Lunch
    Going to Borders or Barnes and Noble and getting her fav book or magazine
    Going to her fav store in the Mall (which for my daughter at the time was Hello Kitty)
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My daughter is 14 and I wish she wanted to do things with me. She won't even go to a movie or out to dinner. I'm so sad about it but also don't want to force her. Good luck to you!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My daughter and I like to go for walks and just talk!!!! Going somewhere that she likes to go is a good thing too!! Having a movie night with her at home!!!!
    Niseyjy77

Answer by Niseyjy77 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010