anyone know of a good car Mechanic in Denver Colorado area?

looking to buy a car, and want someone to look at it first.

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The best mechanics that I have come across is in Denver Metro in Lakewood, CO. It is actually a dealership but they were wonderful. The place is called Automotive Avenues it is on a frontage road on 6th ave just west of kipling. I bought a car at a different dealership (that is no longer in business... go figure) but when it broke down... I took it to 2 other mechanics and they wanted to charge me over $3000 to fix the problem. I took it to automotive avenues (kind of as a last resort) and they took a look at the car and told me what the problem "really" was and it cost me $500 to fix it. There was no pressure to have it fixed there... they just told me that if I chose to all I had to do was call them. They were nice and helpful and did their best to help me out the best that they could. I have never experienced anything else like it... and it makes me a little bummed that I now live in Nebraska. :) I hope the reference helps.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010