Why ask a question, if you aren't going to let anyone answer without shooting them down unless they agree with you?

It's just silly. You ask a question, when what you really wanted to do was rant and bitch and only "allow" the ones who join in to answer and shoot down the rest of them who might not see things your way. What is the point in asking a question? Why not just journal on it?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• God bless you Mama!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• LOL! I SO know what you're talking about. I can't stand that!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Good point...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sorry Ladies, just had to rant......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I'm going to go journal now!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i am glad you got that off your chest feel better
    and to your question some people think there way of thinking is the only way in their eyes we are wrong or are we
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• the cutter question was just closed and my answer was picked as best,,,,,but really, she said she was doing it as some type of expierment. The posts which are flagged get more attention. lol, not the case for me! I really had expeirence with cutting, so thats why I answered, I never even noticed the flag. A flag doesnt make me open a question or not, if its something I can be of help or offer my own life expierence about, thats what I open.

Anonymous

• Anon, I'm confused...what are you talking about? I see this every night, not just questions I answer, ones I just look at to see what other people say tooo. I was being general.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I was talking about a recent post where the poster was doing the post as an expierment,,,this wasnt really her problem, although she said it was. She said she was testing us to see how fast we would answer her post and bc it was red flagged that we would answer that kind of post faster then others. She was also telling some of the gals that replied that they where wrong, in their response to her...etc,,I was just agreeing with you, sorry for the confusion
    Anonymous

• All I can tell you.. Is I'm me.. I do me and I'm real like me.. till people fuck.

hahahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• People want their thinking and/or pissed-off-ness to be confirmed and validated and get even more pissed off when it's not. Especially when they are PROVEN wrong...not just someone disagreeing.

But I do agree that if you're going to ask a question, you should be prepared for at least one person to possibly disagree, and unless it's specifically a debating question, you should take the answer with an open heart. If you're going to post a question to just validate your feelings and turn whatever someone that doesn't agree with you has to say into an argument...then don't ask.

However...I will say/ask this...why answer a stupid question (i.e. "am I pregnant") with sarcasm? If you don't like the question...don't answer it...I understand that the logical answer is "take a test" so why can't people just answer that way instead of "pee on the keyboard and I'll let you know in 3 min"?
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010