Should you ignore your brother if he never responded to your e-mail and he keeps asking your

mom why I don't call?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people don't email. Maybe he'd rather acutally talk to you than email you. Emailing can be so impersonal.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe he doesn't check his e-mail that often? Technically, you're not calling, you're e-mailing -- try giving him a call instead. My BIL checks his e-mail about once a quarter!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would just tell your mom to tell him to check his email or to call you. I have quit communication with people when I end up being the only one making the attempt at any communication. They claim they want to talk/email etc...but never take the initiative. I give 3 chances and after that - all communications is stopped unless there is something important to discuss.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If he wants to talk to you, why doesn't he call you? I don't understand the tit-for-tat , keeping score kind of thinking when it comes to keeping in contact....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010