Bump if you agree, reply if you don't... Thank You Ladies!

I will keep this short and sweet for you ladies because me and some local moms I was talking to are curious as to how other moms feel.

"When pregnant the most annoying thing by far is when someone is constantly giving you negative advice/feedback about pregnancy, labor, delivery, post-partum, newborn stage, and etc."

Mama2BabyTaurus

Asked by Mama2BabyTaurus at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, the most annoying thing is having strangers come up to you and touch your belly .... ahhhhh!!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Oh, I agree with kaylan - I hated the belly gropers!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It was really annoying having everyone relay there pregnancy stories. It was nice to hear them once, but seriously I had to hear them several times over a 9 mo span.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• no is after you have your baby in your home for first time some one tell you baby who died crib death some thing you don't need to hear
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The thing I hated most was hearing "is your husband going to make it for the birth?". He was deployed. Not like they could just send him home whenever.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• another thing that is annoying is people saying 'oh wait and see' you will get no sleep when the baby comes or this will happen and that. every kid is differant. i will see for myself what it will be like when he pops out.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Honestly, I loved being pregnant, including the belly gropers! :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I also love being pregnant! This was just the most annoying thing that happened when I was pregnant LOL
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Comment by Mama2BabyTaurus (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My Mother in law was the most annoying part of pregnancy. "you should do this, can I suggest, I always..." grrrr, I wanted to just shake her and tell her to shut the eff up already!
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010