WORRIED!! :(((

I WENT TO THE ER BECAUSE I HAD SOME BROWN DISCHARGE.THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS.THE DOCTOR SUGGEST TO DO SOME BLOOD WORK.THEY DID THE BETA TEST AND THE NUMBER WAS 250.IM 4WEEKS5DAYS PREGNANT.IS THAT NUMBER TO LOW?AM I GOING TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE?I HAVE TO GO BACK TO DO ANOTHER BETA TEST ON WEDNESDAY TO SEE IF THE NUMBERS DOUBLE UP!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc and ask them exactly what the numbers mean.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i wouldnt freak out until you get the results of the next test....everyones numbers are different and as long as they double then youre fine.....so really you cant know anything til you see the next set of numbers...GL!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yea don't worry too much right now. I had my 1 hour glucose test, then they said my numbers were high and had to go back for the 3 hour test. But the results were negative. They may just test you just to make sure.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 10:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't stress yet. My Dr. told me that I only needed to call if it was bright red blood. That early, it could just be implantation bleeding.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• brown blood is old blood and at just 4 weeks, it's possible the brown blood you saw was left over from implantation. There is nothing anyone can tell you about your pregnancy via the beta numbers until you have taken a second blood test. Usually within 48 hours.

Hang in there momma!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i agree completly with the post above mine im 38 wks and i had a little brown dischare after a cervix exam for dilation last week
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010