Do young guys like older women? What is up with that lately? A few of my gfs have noticed that lately. WHY??

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it is because older women are less inhibited sexually and know what they want and how to get it. Rawr!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have no idea but if I'm ever old and single, bring it on!!!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• lisaland,I am 44 and got hit up by a very young coach, gorgeous beyond gorgeous. Believe me they like older women
    Anonymous

• It's not anything new. This has been going on since the dawn of time. Generally speaking older age means they're wiser, more mature, more sophisticated, well put together, have a better grasp on life, etc. Now as we all know age makes no difference on any of that, however, the idea of it is attractive to a lot of people.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Because they are more mature and usually not full of the drama that accompanies younger women! Plus most of the time their kids are grown and they don't want a family, so that's not an issue for the younger guys.
    Anonymous

• young guys are starting to want real women not just older women. if you're a real woman you can be 18 and be a young guy magnet
    LisaLand33

Answer by LisaLand33 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think also that the younger girls are up in their face and older women just ignore them and still look hot and give them a chase. They miss that. That is what one told me.
    Anonymous

• I guess bc older women are more experienced they been through it all idk.
    then again it could be a guy thing getting involved with an older woman as time goes by I am sure they'll go back to their age group of girls.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes. I totally agree it is nothing new, but when you reach a certain age you do not and repeat do not expect to be hit on by younger guys, esp. in front of your hubby. By the way, I loved the ego boost, but I would never ever get involved with that . All they want is a bc or bj in their car or cheap hotel...
    Anonymous