Anyone ever feel pregnant because they think about it too much?

My body has felt super weird for awhile and something feels off..so I started thinking oh no, maybe I'm pregnant. I have had a headache for awhile now, feeling sick to my stomach after eating or smelling things, extra discharge, and tender breasts. I had a negative test and now I think I am just making all of these symptoms up because I am thinking about it too much. I feel nauseated and hot right now...am I just making it up!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my cousin is always like that but she did find out she had something wrong with her stomach, an ulcer or something. u should go to the doc and get it cheackd out. you never know it could be something or nothing at all. at least that way you can put your mind to rest.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have 2 kids of my own and my SO has a son. I wanted to have a baby together to bring us closer and our kids. I thought about it so much that I began to get symptoms in hopes of accidently getting pregnant. The more you think it the more it can seem real. But I do agree w otoole above there can be a medical problem involved. GL
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 10:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• are you late? if not you could be and ur levels arent high enough....im pregnant and dont even feel like it except for if i move to fast other then that i dont feel prego but seen my baby on a u/s
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have felt like that before and thought I might be pregnant, but at the time I wasn't pregnant. I kept thinking I had "symptoms", but it turned out I didn't (then). I am now a little more than 9 weeks pregnant and had no idea. I was 41 days from the last day I started my period, and finally decided I needed to take a test (okay, I took 3) and they all turned instantly positive. I didn't really start feeling "pregnant" until close to week 7. 

ClaraVondu

Answer by ClaraVondu at 10:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Could be oncoming period, could be illness, virus, infection. There is no shortage of things that share the same symptoms of pregnancy, and not a lot of people realize that. However, it is very easy to psych yourself into believing you are when you're not. The more you tell your body it is, the more it reacts to it. It is very possible you are feeding into these symptoms more then they actually exist.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010