Anyone here the lady of the house?

living with 3 men has been some experience 1 husband and 2 sons!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, since my 2 DDs grew up and moved out, it's been me and 3 guys. Even the 2 cats are male. LOL. Oldest DD bought me a little female mini-pomeranian puppy so I'd have another girl in the house. Heehee.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Nope...we're a house divided! 2 boys and 2 girls. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am and I love it, i feel special being the only girl.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i have for 4 sons 1 daughter and my hubby who acts like kid ,no it not easy leaving the toilet seat up leaving dishes all over the house hoping to god mom or the maid will pick it up in which i am the maid, throw their clothes hoping they will walk to the laundry on their own ,so i went on strike i no longer do dishes or cook i no longer pick up clothes off floor ,i will come first and since i have done this the men in this house have gotten of their ass and done their own thing oh yes they tryed to make their sister to do all the work but she is on strike as well lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I live with my husband and son. I so can't wait to live in a house with more than one bathroom so I don't have to share, lol! Being the lady of the house has its advantages and disadvantages. : )
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am and one day I will be able to sit on the toilet and trust and know the seat .... it will be dry
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yep. Its me,a female cat and bird,and the other 5 animals in the house are male(husband,son,2 male cats,and a male bird!)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I will be eventually. My eldest son is 24 and on his own. My girls are almost 20 and 17. Then my two little ones are boys 13 months apart ages 4 and 5. When my girls leave home it will be the two of them and then the DH and me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2010