Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On my profile page where it says "Scarlett's Mommy" as my name, how do I change that?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

Answers (3)
  • you mean your username? you have to delete your account and create a new one.

    if you post non-anonymously, we might could view your profile and help you more though if that's not what you mean...

    Answer by flutterfae at 11:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • even though she posted anonymously she still gave us her user name ? lol i jsut thought that was funny.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

  • Hi,

    Here is how to change the line of text beside your avatar:

    Log into CafeMom.
    Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    Click the 'Your Kids' link on the left side of the page.
    Scroll down and you'll see the section that says 'I'm a Mother to...'
    Click in the text box to type the phrase you want to appear on your profile page. If you decide to leave that box blank, it will default to 'Mother of # kids'.

    ^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.