• In the Spotlight:

What was the best thing about your weekend?

OU lost and are no longer ranked #1, Lesner lost and is no longer the heavy weight champ, and my honey had Sunday off....we had a great weekend! What was the best thing about your weekend?

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Going to see a musical with a really good friend of mine and going out for a drink afterwards
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• took ds to Day Out With Thomas!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• my hubby and i went food shopping with out the kids yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss great day
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We woke up on Sunday (no alarm-day off) and then went back to bed and snuggled (seriously, no sex). We lounged till mid afternoon and then went to get something to eat. A nice low key day.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My SO and I took my 8yr and 6yr girls to the roller rink. !st time I skated in like 10yrs. My 6yr kept giving up and by the end of it she was so siked and now wants to do it every weekend. Then Costume shopping. My SO was sick but he just watched us have fun and shop. We very seldom have just my girls for a weekend so we wanted to show them we can be a family even if his son doesnt come over.(we always have one on one w his son when my girls go to their dads). It was great weekend. Plus My SO really liked watching me skate LOL.....
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• my dd who is potty training had MAJOR success. she didnt have an accident ALL day!!
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 11:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Found a good deal on split chicken breasts at a store I never shop at normally but my father called and INSISTED I go by there.

He was right! Can't wait to shake and bake a few of them up and BBQ the others!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• @ liss05 - it's ALWAYS nice to go out, have a little fun, and RELAX! Glad you got to this weekend. =)

@ dutch - ANY kind of shopping without kids is GREAT! LOL!

@ Phipp- that's DEFINITELY a good day!

@ Lily- Mmmmmmmmmmm BBQ! I too get stoked when I find deals/bargains on things....doesn't matter what it is!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I got to spend time with my family on Sunday and the phone did not ring once.
    sher701

Answer by sher701 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Saturday it was breezy and mild here in NW OH so we went in search of the great pumpkin. We really had a good time, then to the orchard for cider and doughnuts and a big bag of kettle corn. Sunday my DD and I spent some time at a fabric store and got supplies for some projects we wanted to do. A good weekend. Oh and DH closed the pool, so that is off the to do list.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010