advice needed on electronic learning devices...

we are looking at buying our 4 year old an electronic learning device for christmas. we have narrowed it down to a leapster, leapster II & a fisher-price ixl learning system. please let me know if any of you have one of these, why you chose it & any other helpful info you have regarding these 3. thanks!!!

froggie_rn

Asked by froggie_rn at 11:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have the Leapster, we chose it because of the games available with characters my ds liked. I think they all have that now, including the vtech.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have Leapster 2 for our 4 year old and she loves it...would definitely recommend!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have the VTech game system and my son enjoys it. He's learning and not even realizing it. He also has the Tag Reader System, he enjoys this too.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have the VMotion, the girls love it
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010