not eating

hi i am 29wks pg and i eat maybe 1 time a day. not because i want to or because i dont care but because i just dont have time. I have been losing weight lately. Like alot just in the last week or two you can notice a difference. Do you think the baby is still ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• girl you need to eat. if you have to, put some snacks in your purse and munch on then while you're driving or something...snacks that are healthy, like a 100 calorie pack, carrot sticks, celery sticks, ect. if you're taking your prenatals then your baby should be ok, especially since the baby takes everything from you...i'm surprised you're not really tired if you don't eat...most people that don't eat get tired very easily since the baby drains them of their iron, ect.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i am extremely tired!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I agree with armywife4 take some snacks with you that way you can just grab them out of your purse to eat. They have breakfeast bars you can take and pb&j's that are already made you can take. Just try to load oup on things like that, that way you stay healthy and your baby too.
    rachl79

Answer by rachl79 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Indeed Little snacks here and there will help you out and will help the little one out too,

and ..try to eat somthing in the morning, like a bowl of cereal, even if you dont want too,
    think of the little one ;o)

Eat Fruits ....Their easy for on the go!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I agree with them on the snacks, and make sure your taking care of your self in other ways too. If you don't have time to eat maybe your tryin to do too much. I know it can be hard though im taking care of my one year old and tryin get a million other things done in a day, but sometimes you just have to think about whats more important.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Maybe I will scare you in say baby is not okay. But that's not the truth, I'm not a doctor. I am a nutritionist, and I know for a fact that this is very unhealthy for you and the baby. Pack a lunch the night before. It takes less than one minute to make a PB&J, and you can eat it for breakfast.

Put eating on your priority list, like going to the bathroom!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008