Anyone ever unbid on Ebay?? I bidded on something that I shouldn't of due to the price

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Fill out a "bid retraction" form and retract your bid. You cannot retract a bid if the item up for auction ends in less than 12 hours unless you get permission from the seller.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When you log into ebay, click on the item that you are bidding on. When you get tp the item, click on "# of bids" which is to the right of where it says "History". At the bottom of the bidding history it will have a link that says "retract bid". Click on that link and fill out a bid retraction form.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• that and you cant retract your bid if you did it more then an hour before.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yes you can retract a bid when it has been over an hour since your last bid. I have buyers that retract bids three days after they submit their last bid.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• really i haven't been able to? i didnt know that sorry.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• THanks AvaMommy you were the first one to answer : ) I did it I went a little crazy bidding on this coach diaper bag then I was like "oh my god what did I do I cant pay that right now I felt bad I bid on it but I really wanted it lol : ) Thanks everyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008