Question about s?x with the bf. adult content

so my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. we still cant get enough of each other and are completely in love. we have s?x generally about 4 times a week and we never have an issue with... the fireworks, so to speak. but the past two times, he just cant make me. i want it, i want it, i want it! i want HIM! but last time, i couldnt, and it made him self conscious, then i FAKED it and he knew which made it worse. so we waited a few days and tried again- and NOTHING! He knew it, but didnt say anything..

so my question is:
has this ever happened to you?
what did you do?
HOW CAN I FIX IT!!!!!

Help PLEASE!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

also make sure ur using lube and he's connecting with the right spots
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 11:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• ^^ agree.

Foreplay helps get you aroused, and it's fun. You can't always reach a .....you know, all the time, so as long as you're please your man, and it's not hurting you in return, than what's the harm?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• when it comes to sex i am lucky...my husband and i every time is like the fist time...and we love to spice things up...send pic when at work and make it more and more and more interesting and use new things, positions and locations...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just relax. A couple fizzles after an entire year is really no big deal and totally normal. It's important that you talk about how you're feeling with each other so this doesn't create a bigger problem of feeling anxious during sex. My partner and I have been together for three years - sometimes it doesn't work perfectly and that's no big deal. Nothing is ever 100%, you're going to have some misses. And I agree with knicole above: as long as you're enjoying yourself and feeling connected with your partner, there's no harm in not reaching the fireworks. :) Try to take the pressure off yourself, that will only make it more difficult.
    Allaye

Answer by Allaye at 11:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i have been with my hubby for 6 years and we go through this alot.....I go through this alot....it's not the end of the world.....try foreplay first....my BEST orgasms are actually when I do it myself first then have sex with him....he's easy, I'm not LOL, he doesn't mind, it's part of life. Its not the end of the world, just work around it, and hey, it gives you an excuse to screw around more and in different ways to see what gets you off!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010