Any other mom-to-be's that are also students?

I'm 25 and still in school getting my Math degree. Are you facing the challenge of morning sickness and complete exhaustion while also trying to juggle homework?

ClaraVondu

Asked by ClaraVondu at 11:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• One of my daughter did that and worked 2 jobs but between college(she got her social work degree and a minor in Early Childhood Edu),and working both jobs ,she slept and ate lots of crackers for her morning sickness
    XoTwinsMomoX

Answer by XoTwinsMomoX at 11:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thanks for your comment! It's nice to know that someone else has gone through this too. :-)
    ClaraVondu

Comment by ClaraVondu (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• im not doing that right now but i did yes. i was right in the beginning of my semester when i found out i was pregnant and it was not fun! plus i was taking a geography class at the time which is not a good subject for me ... i ended up dropping out of that class, lol. the morning sickness was so bad. ughhh... worst semester ever! then the next semester, i actually had my son the day after my last day of class.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• you are definitely not the only one, alot of us have been there done that, you just have to take it the best you can, if you can't handle it all drop some classes so you aren't as stressed, keep going, but drop some so the burden isn't as big and you aren't going crazy, you want to be healthy, not cause unnecessary risk to the baby. School will always be there. Stay healthy
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm 28 and just recently started back to pursue a pharmacy degree. The baby is going to slow things down but now I really have motivation to continue. Getting that degree will help me support her even better.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2010