how do u get urself pumped for blow-out cleaning?

between my kids all acting up and dh working so much, things have been piling up and yes i pick up as i go along. but i kno i need to get the bigger things done tomorrow while i have the chance. what do u do that helps u get into a good mood while cleaning? other than listening to music. (dh doesnt wanna listen to my music and i dont wanna listen to his)

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The only way I can deep clean and organize is if I am alone,,,either all alone or everyone asleep...either way there has to be music involved! lol, and it has to have an upbeat to it, like black eyed peas
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe you could get an MP3 player to listen to your music.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I dont...i just force myself to do it...if music is an issue, get an ipod and blast it in your ears...i know you probably dont want to, but you can clean after the kids are in bed and you may get it done faster and it may not seem so much of a chore then.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just get an ipod and listen to what you want. AND CLEAN YOUR LITTLE BUTT OFF>>>LOL
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do blow out cleaning everyday no klidding, I am a neat freak, and I listen o music, and do my thing
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010