VENT!!!

everyone just bear with me here. I am so frustrated and I need to get it off my chest. My husband drives me absolutely crazy! I love him to pieces but damn can a man get anything into their heads! I practically have a nervous breakdown last week tell him I need his help. He helps me for maybe 3 days tops and now it's just back to normal. Me getting asked what I did all day because 1: I didn't get a chance to make cookies for my sons Halloween Party tomorrow and 2: I didn't get dishes done 3:the garbage is full and I didn't take it out. Does he not understand. I had to take the kids to get shots this morning which was horrible and being up since 3:00 am doesnt help. I tried to sneak in a nap and that's what I get...asked wtf I did all day!!!!!! I know he works his butt off but geeze...no sympathy. And then when all I ask to do is use the bathroom my husband can even hold the baby for 5 seconds without getting frustrated that he

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• cont...is crying and then just puts him in his crib and shuts the door!!!!!!!!! My 4 year old comes to me in the bathroom and says Mommy Daddy is being mean to the baby!!! how do I deal with that??? And then to top my evening I tell him I need to take a shower and whats he do...GO TO BED! I know he is tired but damn when do I get any time?!?!?! and yes I could take a shower b/c baby is sleeping but we have no monitor and hubby does not hear baby cry even though his room is right across from ours! It's ridiculous. I am so mad right now!
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• men dont understand what being a sahm is like at all...i get the same shit from my husband as well...i have no advice, talking to him wont help, they pretend to listen and then nothing changes, they act like they are super dad and could do it all if they were home with the kids...haha yeah right...theyd crash and burn! Just know you are doing the best for your family and try to let that stuff roll off your back.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• im so sorry, good luck with this hard situation
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I feel your frustration,I really do.My husband can be a little the same way but I 'try' to be patient with him. good luck
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• =( Sorry momma...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2010