What is the best birthday present you have received (as an adult)?

What was the worst? Has anyone had a birthday where no one remembers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband never remembers my birthday...but remembers the anniversary and I do not know why this is both are 10 days apart...
    I do not recall any great gifts or any bad gifts though
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My Mom has forgotten my birthday many times. The first time I was 9. That was the worst birthday ever. The best. was being at an adukts only resort in the carribean with my husband and kids were far away.
    Anonymous

• Best, will be moving out of california for my upcoming bday in may...worst...when EVERYONE in my family forgot about me on my bday and it was my first bday living away from home...NO ONE not even my parents called me...i had just moved to a new state and knew only 1 person...i cried myself to sleep that night...my husband was out in the field for training.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I conceived dd a week before my bday. Best present ever!! I can't think of a worst gift because generally my family gives me $ on my bday and the kid and dh give me homemade gifts or sometimes something I have been wanting.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The best would be ticket to a Texas Rangers game with my hubby and the worst.... can't really remember ever having a bad bday!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I grew up where my mom was doing drugs too much to remember my birthday and I got a little present every day for the month of august. Which to some kids would seem cool but it always annoyed me that she couldn't remember. As for my greatest gifts... My daughter is one... although it was an early present (6 days to be exact)... also every year I get a phone call from my father singing happy birthday like marilyn monroe (off key of course) it is something that makes me smile every time. As for bad gifts... I can't really think of any although I will say that I have only had one birthday party in my whole life that I remember... when I was 14 and I paid for it lol.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My hubby took me to buy my Glock .45 for my 35th AND gave me a surprise party. He arranged everything, including calling my friends and family.

Worst birthday would be last year when I had the flu and was too sick to get together with my friends who had conspired with my hubby for a 40th b-day party.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2010