How come I don't want to have sex, but porn turns me on? adult content

I want to like sex, but I'm just not into it. But sometimes I get turned on by porn. Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• because porn is meant to do just that...turn you on and make you like it so you watch it and possibly buy it. and you aren't the only one...I can be like that quite often actually.....its kinda like a weird twist I think.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Are you having problems in your relationship? I know that makes it hard to want to be intimate with that person if you are...and if you have any self esteem issues too...I think you should just focus on yourself and find things to do thatm ake you happy (out side of the bedroom) and maybe that will helpy ou want to do things in the bedroom later.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree with HTMommy. I think its normal. I don't believe that sex is the number one priority in a relationship. Its just a bonus. And I guess the porn is just doing its job, lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Seriously, do you just seek out these questions to be a bitch to people? My relationship is crap because my body doesn't get turned on? Please, go away and answer something else that you have knowledge of.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• have you tried to watch porn with your husband maybe you getting turn on and him there seeing what it is you like might help out...a lot of times are body's are so tired and watching is best then the doing...BEST OF LUCK MAMA...i think she might have wanted to say sex counseling...you both will be able to talk openly about whats going on...OR get some wine alcohol can help maybe...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Have you tried dressing sexy for him? I mean.. keep it classy still you know..
    Anonymous

• I'm too fat. I just feel so stupid...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• and what fat girls need to be loved and made love to...don't be like that you do not want your kids thinking that LOOKS is all...his with you must be cuz he loves you...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Maybe you need counseling?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010