An abuser never changes do they? Will it pass the feelings of guilt,sadness,anger and stupidity?

Well, the son left tonight after the normal yelling/manipulation-I just can't take it-I hear it and now the anger is starting--The husband called-?'ing if I was throwing his stuff out? He said I didn't need to know what he was doing but he wanted to know what I was doing? Ah-doesn't work that way anymore! I feel used and stupid for begging for intimacy, affection-etc. to a man that didn't give a hoot about me? How can an abuser do that to their family etc. A friend said that I am finally waking up-otherwise was running around between husb/son abuse like I was on fire. I'm sad to think it has all blown up- It was almost the end of my life as I knew it-then I felt my granddaughter's strength--I believe she is helping me through this I imagine it will get easier-but everytime I tried to change things-something happens. I need help for my business- dont want to be forced to have husb bck to help-it would be the end o/me

luckylinda605

Asked by luckylinda605 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• time heals and eventually you get mad and it makes you stronger
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2010