it really shouldnt bother me?

but i just cant get over my husbands past from way before i knew him, like his teen years.
like his ex gfs. i guess im worried hes comparing me to them , when everyones had them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• The past is the past. Its meant to stay there. I knolw its hard, but you have to look past it. What is it thats bugging you in particular?
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just think of it this way...he chose you, not them. And from the teen years, he probably didn't even know what he wanted in a girl back then lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You need to let it go because the more you worry about it the more it will hurt your marriage. Everyone has a past...you too...and you can't sit there and worry about what happened before you came into the picture. Let it go and love the man he is today!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• but you should also know that it is just his past and if you couldn't handle knowing a little tmi then you should of left his past the past and never asked.... there are things in my husbands past i don't care to know and who he dated or anything in that nature. as i don't care to share mine with him..... we married eachother for who we are and what we were.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• if he wanted the pass he would be with someone from the pass...your his future and thats all the matters...be confident its sexy...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• What is bothering you about his past? I know how you feel b/c I was like that with mine but it just causes conflict to bring up the past. Try to stay focused on your future together.
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Even if he is, he's with you now and that is all that matters. If he wanted to be with them, i'm sure he would have already. You're the one he wants for now so embrace the good and don't worry about his past so much.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You need to try to leave the past in the past. That is what is best for your relationship.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• it is time you talk about all your ex fair game if says your not good as so and so wow i thought you bigger then my ex i am not use to small penis this make to stop talling about his ex or he might want to know about yours even if you don't have any that is okay
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If you cant handle knowing about his past dont ask. When SO and I got together, we shared our past with each other, open and honestly. It helps that my SO has only had one other girlfriend, and he was never in love with her or saw himself having a future with her.
    But he and I know that our past is our past. After that convo in the beginning, we havent brought it up since. It shouldnt affect what we have. So if you cant handle knowing, dont ask.
    Ask for what you should do, well, to put it simply, GET OVER IT. There is nothing you can do to change the past. You only have the power to affect the present. If you dwell in his past, you will never move forward in your relationship. He is with you now, that is all that should matter.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2010