How much have you changed as a person since you became a mother?

jasesmommy0529

Asked by jasesmommy0529 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm more sensitive to others and more of a multi-tasker. I'm more confident in everything I do.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Hmmm... not that much, I guess. I have different interests, and I care a lot more about other people than I do myself now. But I'm still me. I'm still a smartass. I still like the same music, the same movies. I still enjoy the same humor, I still want the same things out of life.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My oldest is 11 so that's a wide time period and I matured a lot. I am also friendlier and don't worry so much about the small stuff. I have 4 kids now.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• As a mother- I have become much more thoughtful of others. I care about my family a great deal more than before. As a single mother--- my temper, and my necessity for everything to be 'just right' have both gone down. And I love it all :)
    smltwngrl22

Answer by smltwngrl22 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am waay more sensitive to other parents f eelings. I became aware of a lot of things I wasnt really aware of, I became more responsible and I learned to do things for myself (and baby obviously). Overall I think I am just more aware of life, of people around me, of the importance of many things I thought were unnecessary before becoming a mommy..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I changed alot because before all I had to worry about was myself and now I have a son to take care of and hes all I think about , I go shopping for myself and end up seeing something for him and take the money and spend it on him because I finally learned what true love is
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Same with me - my oldest is 10 and it is hard to compare. I have matured a lot and some of my interests have changed. I am a very different person now than I was pre-kids, but life has changed me in a lot of ways that I didn't expect. I enjoy similar music and movies, but hobbies have changed because I have learned new things. I have the same friends, but don't see them or talk to them that much.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Alot when i got first pregnant i quit somking which was hard and if it wasnt for the baby i never would have done..i dont go hang out...or do any of the things i use to do... my whole world revolves around him now!!
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 12:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've become much more liberal as a whole.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't party nearly as much. Other then that I do not think I have changed that much. I still dress the way I did, listen to the music I did, and have the same thoughts about things that I did.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010