Head down?

How will I know when my little man goes head down? And how will I know when he's dropped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You won't know his position without having your doc/midwife feel for his position. As for when you drop, your belly will become noticeably lower. For me, it wasn't until my water broke that I dropped, so don't let it get you down if you don't drop earlier.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I knew when my kids were head down cuz I could feel it in my pelvis, but PP is right - your doc/midwife will be the best place to know for sure. And dropping - you will know cuz you will be able to breathe better :) lol When my kids dropped it was the most amazing thing to go up a flight of stairs or something and actually be able to breathe again!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• hahah i never knew their positions....but when they drop you feel MASSIVE pressure
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You most certainly can feel what position your baby is in!

try www.spinningbabies.com to learn how! If you have a midwife have her show you how as well. Midwives really now more about this then OB's.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2010