What's the best way to help your baby through teething?

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used teething tablets and froze teethers!
    Good Luck momma!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• teething tablets n tylenol at night to help them sleep aww poor baby i hated those days good luck to baby n u..
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• well, depending on how old your baby is... I used a frozen Bagel cut up into little hand held chunks that they could hold and chew on, I found the the roughness of the bagel helped the teeth break through to gums and the bagel dissolved for a nice snack to,,, :) The teething tablets work well too... :) But baby oral-gel makes the gums harden and it is tougher for the teeth to break through and mine just cried when I used that... Hope it helps and good luck.. :)
    Mamaj6

Answer by Mamaj6 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I always used teething tablets. You can buy them at walmart for like $5. They have worked better than baby oral-gel ever did with my daughter. That also goes for anyone I have ever told about the teething tablets... they are tiny little white tablets that dissolve in the baby's mouth. They don't really taste like anything... (trust me I have tried them) they also don't really seem to do anything to an adult but they have calmed the kids down every time. Frozen carrots work too.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was going to mention the frozen bagel, but someone beat me to it!

Answer by missanc at 8:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yeah we use popsicles
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• frozen or just cold wash rags...he will be wet in the end but its like their blankies only cold and rough...good luck those days can b hard...just remember he doesnt understand what is going on so he needs u to b loving.....
    lechnermomof4

Answer by lechnermomof4 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Teething Tablets at WalMart they work wonders!
    mfour42

Answer by mfour42 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thanks all! I had never heard of teething tablets... I'll have to try them. Poor lil guy :(
    Sharell8710

Comment by Sharell8710 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2010