have you ever had the feeling that you need a change but arent sure what?

lately i have had this very unsettled feeling that i need a change. i absolutely love my SO with all my heart, more than i think i could ever love anyone else. he is truly a good man. im just tired of driving myself crazy thinking that hes cheating. we've both cheated in the past, so im just as guilty as he is. i know he really loves me and i cant see the rest of my life without him in it. i cant even comprehend the thought of not being with him. most of the time we are ridiculously happy. its just sometimes at night, like tonight, that i think of little things that seem a bit suspicious or of things that have happened years ago, that i get uneasy. i know i have issues with depression and that may be the root of the problem. i may well be imagining things that arent really there...i just dont know. i cant live like this anymore though. i just dont know what to do with myself anymore. im lost.

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 12:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• talk to him and voice your concerns, i have alot of the same issues you are talking about and it drives me to the brink of wanting to leave bc i get that out of control with suspicion but i love my DH the same as you do your SO....talk to him, thats all I can say, and maybe go away the 2 of you and reconnect....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You sound alot like me. I didn't cheat, but i believe my husband did. Every time he goes out, i'm thinking is he calling someone on the phone, is he going to meet someone, it's no way to live. I think, if I go out, maybe he'll think someone is interested in me and maybe stay home with me or take me out with him. It's really not a good way to live. We do have to do something different, i don't know what, but we have to change things ourselves or leave them alone. If you find out, let Me know. GL
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• its time you find your self yes we all have thoughts like this yes it is hard to forgive and forget but we have to or we lose it all togther you need to forgive him and your self and move on if you don't it fall all around you ,and go talk to some one who can help ,and talk to your hubby will be good to easy the pain you both grow strong after all this i know because i was there so long ago 31yrs later ,it is hard but you can make it and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• just continue to talk to him about how you feel, and communicate with him about your relationship. and try to think of ways for the two of you to reconnect. and maybe try to get some help with your depression. maybe you could even talk to him about your depression, just a suggestion. gl.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Do you work outside the home or are you at home all day sitting around the house spinning thoughts in your brain?
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i was diagnosed with cancer in feb and have not been able to work since due to treatments and surgeries. i think i have too much time to think, but the thought of going back to work scares me because when he did cheat it was while i was at work. i dont think he would ever cheat again, but i never thought he would have cheated in the first place. the thought of going to work drives me insane, all i'll do is wonder where he is...i dont know, i just really feel like im going crazy worrying about a million things (money, our relationship, my kids, problems with my ex and child support, etc.). i know lots of people have these same worries, i just dont know how to handle them myself. i used to work as a family therapist, so you would think i could cope better. for some reason i cant even motivate myself to go to therapy...i really think its the depression that keeps me from being motivated enough to do much of anything these days.
    LoriaAnn

Comment by LoriaAnn (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010