Worrying my self sick!!

Even though I know this is out of my hands, I still worry about it all the time. I worry so much I've been getting sick!
My 10 month old has congenital scoliosis, he is at a 47 degree now. I've known from the first day he was born that he had this. They are wanting to do surgery. He looks and acts like a perfect baby! He has already stated walking! They want to put a VEPRA in, if they do he will really never get to be a kid!
Just looking for some other momma who are going thru something like this.
How did you deal with all the stress and worry?

jasesmommy0529

Asked by jasesmommy0529 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont have any advice to offer because ive never been through that, but i do want to tell you that im sorry you and your little boy are going through this and i hope everything works out for both of you. gl . and again, im so sorry. i will bump for you.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I hope you and your little one the best of luck...
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i, along with others have not been in that spot. I am so sorry what you and your family are going through. I can say that being a mother is being a mother. and you are the only one that really knows what your child needs are. If you feel he is active and fine now let him be but on the other side of that are you causing more pain for him for not getting it done now. I understand he will not be able to do lots of " normal kids" stuff but what is the worse case either way. think of the pros and cons. I am sure you already have thought tons about what should you do , remember but what is normal for one is not normal for another. Have you talked to parenst of kids that have already had it done? how are they doing what is the best thing about it and the worse thing. if you need to talk give me a message and ill give you my number.
    dolphin6975

Answer by dolphin6975 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Haven't been there but I hope the best for you and just take plenty of vitamins! But being that you probably know that -- just pray for a healthy life for you and your child :)
    brittneyk86

Answer by brittneyk86 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010