Sooo are you doing the whole kmart layaway thing this year?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I want to, I think I will here soon, I counted and I have to get them this friday if I want to get the stuff out the day before christmas
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thats with the 8 week payment plan
    leksismommy

• I am a department head at Kmart. I already have 3 layaways for the things that I can get at Kmart for Christmas. lol. They payment plans are for 8 weeks but you always have the option to pay it off early. The payment plan is set for every two weeks. I have got my daughter covered for christmas already but there are some people on my christmas list that I can't shop at kmart for because it isn't available but it works for my 4 year old and a few other family members. I think all together when I am done I will spend about 400 dollars but it makes it easier to be able to pay it off little by little than all at once. Sears has layaway now too but the closest sears to me is 2 hours away... not really worth it :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Still up in the air.
    We found son's big gift at a great price at Toys R Us,
    so went with them this year.

There are some smaller things I want from Kmart, but
    I don't think they'll need layaway. Still, it's a great plan!
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 1:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yeah! we put round 1 on layaway last week lol they do 8 weeks if the total is under $300 and 12 weeks if it's over $300 .. at least at the kmart here. i wish walmart still had layaway .. then there would be no need for kmart lol jk
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 7:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If we had a Kmart here, we probably would.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i think i might...kids want a lot of things that are pricier then the normal...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes and I am even getting cash back by purchasing online. Message me and I will tell you how.
    jforeman12

Answer by jforeman12 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2010