• In the Spotlight:

Hi, I been trying to sell mary kay in the last year, and it's just not working for me, what shoul I do, i benn considering avon but i heard it's cheap and bad quality...

Nkarin

Asked by Nkarin at 12:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yet another brand new profile started just now, asking about work at home stuff. HS really wants to advertise doesn't she.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i love avon products. I used to sell avon and my best friend was selling mary kay, we figured out that theres a bigger market for avon, with this economy we found that not a lot of people can afford mary kay. however, avon takes a while before you start making any money
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• This is a fake account

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• haha trying to put down Avon that's cool lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• not sure... why don't you try it first? i would assume someone who is selling something they LIKE would do a better job...
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010