SHOULD I GET A DIVORCE AND MOVE ON

Ok tomarrow is my husband's and I's anniversary 3yrs!!!!!!Well the bad thing is im not in love with him anymore i do however not see myself without him.I am lonely when i am with him we argue all the time he looks at other women never gives me credit on my looks and never does anything nice for me.Well i get into trouble with him because i look at other men well if he can so can i......the thing is i met someone new he doesn't know him and this guy has a kind of girl friend but he never brings her around he is my brothers neighbor and he likes me i like him he gives me attention and i love it.......what should i do have you ever been in my spot if so what happened to you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• well people may disagree but i was married for 15 years and i wasnt in love with my husband anymore . My neighbour used to give me attention and i loved him .....left my husband for him and now we have 2 little girls and i have never been happier . But obv thats me and my situation , dont know about yours. lifes too short to be in a loveless marriage
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 12:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2010