• In the Spotlight:

Anyone?......

Are there any other moms on CafeMom that are biracial?I know this is random but I didn't want to feel alone.My mothers Irish and my father African American....Just wondering if there were anymore like myself!lol

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• do a search for biracial :) you'll find plenty of moms who are so you are not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Most Americans are biracial. Most of us came from somewhere else originally. :) Some of us don't see color.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It was just a question to relate to biracial moms on cafemom.I know that many americans are biracial.I know the statistics it was a fun question and if your not responding to the question then why bother?I'm not being rude I just hate when I ask a question and I get answers either trying to give me a history lesson or not answering my question.It happens EVERYtime.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my family is the same way. my firends always wondered why i get so dark in the summer but that when we were in grade school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008