Where can I find CUTE fall clothes for boys? We're having fall pictures taken in a couple of weeks.

My DD is going to wear a really cute tutu made from red, brown and orange tool with an orange or brown shirt (haven't decided). I'm trying to find my DS something equally as cute for their pics.

He's 15 months and wears a size 12 months.

Any ideas?

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Target and Old Navy
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Gymboree has some really cute boy stuff right now. BabyGap/GapKids is always good, as is The Children's Place. Crazy 8 has some good steals here and there. But I remember seeing a sweater that was ADORABLE at Gymboree that would be perfect.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I LOVE children's place...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• TARGET is my favorite lol. have you tried going to any thrift stores? I love thrifting for vintage stuff and I found some cute flannels for my twins that were in great great condition and one is from gap the other from the childrens place.
    macys has great stuff, babies r us as really really cute stuff right now
    and yes baby gap
    and nordstroms
    omg i love shopping
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• childrn's pace, gymboree, carters, or old navy
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I find local resale shops. Someone else has already done the "looking for cute clothes" for me. The resale shops are filled with cute, name brand clothes for way cheap. Good luck!
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010