is the alice in wonderland movie (with johnny dep) suitable for a 6yr old girl??

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Not in my opinion wouldn't let our girls watch it when they turn 6
    spidermonkey81

Answer by spidermonkey81 at 6:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Not for my 6 yr old boy, he is not used to 2 hour long movies and we tend to stick to things on a lower level, fraggle rock or backyardigans.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My 6 year old daughter saw it in 3d and LOVED it. SHe's scared of everything too lol, but she absolutely raved about it. She sat through the whole movie, which she just started doing, and she said it was so good. She said there was a few parts she had to look away, but for the most part it wasn't scary.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• id say no
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Tim Burton is weird. Stick to the Disney version.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my 19 year old daughter loves alice its her fave story , she said it was wierd and innapropriate , even for her
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 1:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't think my 6 year old ds would stay interested in it, but except for some brief violence at the end, very brief, but not inappropriately so. I would let him watch though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well, it would have been fine for me when I was 6, but I was raised watching mostly non-children movies, so I was used to pretty much everything from sex to blood and gore (my dad was a huge horror movie fan and passed it on to me). I'm not trying to compare Alice with horror, I was just using that as an example. For most kids nowadays with what they're raised to watch, probably not. But, it really depends on the child. It's kind of long, and it does have some intense moments. It never hurts to give it a shot. You can always turn it off if it bother her or bores her.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow, I'm not trying to sound rude, I'm really just curious because I don't understand. How was it inappropriate for a 19 year old? What parts specifically?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My friends 7 year old girl has seen it several times and she just loves it
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2010