tell me something that made you smile today?

My hunny came home from being out to sea!

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yay! Congrats! That's always a big deal!
    My 2 year old son and I spent some time at the mall today, and he charmed the pants off of every sales girl and other shopper we encountered. He's such a ham. He was playing with my iPhone while I was trying on jeans, and he had all the other ladies in the fitting rooms cracking up listening to him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It sounds like it was a good day :) The thing that made me smile today was coming home from work and being ambushed by my daughter asking me if I was going to change (out of my work clothes) and stay home with her. It is a thought that warms my heart... and even better when she got excited when I told her that I would be home with her the next two days :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My oldest one year old twin, Taden, had a fireman hat on and he gave me this goofy smile of his and it was just a moment I know I'll remember forever.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My tween daughter had her best friend stay the night and listening to them in the bed just laughing and cutting up it reminded me of when i was young and completely carefree!!!
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• AAwwww that is sweet... today just watching my kids play and getting along then I think back on how fast they have grown :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• when i picked my 5 year old up from school today and she told me that she had gotten a smiley face so i had to do the "happy dance" for her.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i learned a lot about my life today and trying to figure out what direction to go in life
    congrats all :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was walking from the library to the grocery store. A guy asked me how I was doing today and I said good and he said your lookin good.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My DH hugging and smooching on me before he left for work. My son put a pair of pants on that are his younger brothers and they looked funny and we laughed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My 1 year old daughter :) Her dancing, smiling, playing .. I love her :)
    BShip2010

Answer by BShip2010 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010