anyone ever cough a lot while pregnant?

i am 6 months pregnant and i cough so much and i pee so much i feel like such a freak.. I seem to get really sick when i am pregnant. and it affects me way more... anyone with sick stories from being pregnant please share?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• Ooooh yeah. With my last pregnancy, I was sick the last month of my pregnancy. Started out with a stomach virus, then it became a cold which quickly became a sinus infection, then I though I had strep throat because it would hurt to swallow. Was on bed rest for a long time. It was not fun.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I got the WORST cold when I was in my first trimester- right before my wedding! I was SO sick at the wedding, and I had no voice by the end of the reception, or for the week after! It was all about the Robitussin and Tylenol, because all of that coughing gave me awful headaches and body aches.
    Wear a maxi pad (and change it regularly) and try to stay comfy, mama! Good luck! Only 3 more months!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010