Did you know someone when you were younger who is now famous?

I was good friends with Marc Manfredda's sister when we were kids (he played for the Green Bay Packers for a short time), and I went to jr high and high school with Sara Bareilles (singer). You?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 2:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't, but my husband went to Junior High School with Jessica Alba. She was older than he was, but they went to the same school. And No Doubt used to play at the coffee shop in Pomona he worked at before they made it big. He used to hang out with the drummer.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My DH went to the same school as Jermichael Finley, who now plays football for the Packers.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• People (men especially) get pissed whenever my husband tells them that about Jessica Alba. Or they think he's full of shit, but he's not. I've seen his Junior High Id and its the same school Jessica Alba claimed to have gone to. lol Freemont M.S.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Country singer/songwriter Kole Mouton of Moulton Jess. I think they have a couple albums. I knew him in Jr high and high school. I had no idea whatsoever that he had any musical talents until I saw his Facebook page.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I went to hgih school with the Monday night football announcer Mike Tirico.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My sil's sil used to live next door to Peter Frampton when he was a kid.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• That is so cool. I went to school with a kid who was in one of Pat Benatar's videos. Can't think of it right now. He's not famous now just was in it. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Katie Holmes...she went to the same grade school and high school here in Toledo Ohio. She is younger than I am, but her cousins were in my grade.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My jr high school boyfriend was George Lynch(NBA_Lakers) and he used to walk me home everyday along with Bernard Basham(NFL_Patriots).I also went to school with Curtis Blair(NBA_Rockets), Shannon Taylor(NFL_Ravens) and partied with JJ Reddick(NBA), Andrew Winn(singer Agents of Good Roots).
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 11:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well sort of......not me but my brother went to High School with Paula Abdul. He did'nt know her but knew of her. She was popular in school.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010