Problem or not

Is it bad that when dh comes homes and wants to make love im to tired for it? What can I do to fix it. He comes home rreal late from work by the time he comes im sleeping and tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• not its not bad, i think its understandable since he gets home late. but if it was me i would try to say yes every once in a while, just so he didnt feel rejected. gl
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I go through this with my husband... we work opposite shifts and he comes home at 1 in the morning when I am usually asleep. We have come up with a way of easing the guilt (at least mine) we have our "us time" on the days we have off.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Is there another time of day you can try? Days off? Can you nap at all before he gets home so you've rested a bit? Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No it is not bad ...Yes you may be tired and asleep so why not try to make time on his days off? or try to say yes at least once a week so he does not feel unloved. Hope i helped. god bless
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No I don't think it is bad,My dh is like when he gets home from work too, but he works 3rdso it like 7 in the morning.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd put a note on the closed door saying "I'm not in the mood, please let me sleep, your own hand should do just fine".
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If your husband is really unhappy about it then I think it is a problem. That doesn't mean that the solution is you being awakened every night in the middle of sleeping just to sexually satisfy your husband. It just means the two of you need to come up with something that works. Maybe you can manage to wake up when he gets home once a week, or make up for it on the weekend, or maybe he will sleep better knowing you two will get frisky the next morning, etc. Try to find some middle ground so that you both get enough of what you want to be happy.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010