Corn mazes

Are you a fan?
Any near you?

Do any of them 'haunt' them at night?
Have you done the haunted maze?

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 2:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Where we used to live in Colorado there was a corn maze that we went to every year. I love them :) I don't know if there is one near us now... there has to be... it's nebraska for goodness sakes. lol. The one we went to, was haunted at night and the only thing that really freaked me out about it... was one year there was a point where people would chase you with chainsaws and when you went to get away from them the ground seemed to sink underneath you. It turns out that they dug up the ground and placed potato sacks with hay in them to give off the perception that the ground was completely giving out under you. :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• There's one near us that causes MAJOR traffic jams every year. All the locals boycott it because of it, and there are groups trying to get it closed down. Lots of bumper stickers around here that say, "It's Just Corn."
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ^ that sucks! its just good fun! I hope they cant get it shut down. We have 1 around here. My kids are still little, I took my 5 and 6 yr old in the other day, and we were in there for 5 mins, and they found the entrance and thought it was the end! It was sooo hot out that i told them they were the best corn maizers ever....lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2010