Ballroom dancing

Have you taken a class?
Would you?

Do you like to watch it on TV?
Do you go to competitions?

PBS sometimes broadcasts BRD comps, and my mom and I
never miss them. Love it!

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 2:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I took a class when I was in college and I loved it. The whole class did and there was so much demand that they finally added a second course. It was really a blast. We tried to take more classes preparing for our wedding, but my hubby has NO rhythm or coordination.

We sometimes watch Dancing With the Stars. They have some great moves. I think the public loves it or that show wouldn't be so popular. And it proves that you can do ballroom dancing to ANY kind of music.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 10:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I took some classes, and I really enjoyed them. I used to swing dance all the time when it was popular (about 10 years ago). I also used to go salsa dancing a lot when I was younger and single, and that was SO much fun! I don't really watch it, I think DH would pull his eyes out of his head if I made him watch it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's really not my style. Dancing in general is fun, but I don't care for that style of music, nor would I probably like to dance to it =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010