Why do men say things that are so rude?!? adult content

my dh thinks he's being "sexy" and always says stuff like "do you want to play the skin flute?" or walk by me and make sex noises. he's 32 years old! god he needs to grow up! sometimes it just pisses me off! anyone else's dh/so like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I completely understand! Comments like that turn me off, not on! It's disgusting and gross, not sexy! Thing is, I have even told him point blank that this is the way I feel and he still does it. It absolutely repulses me, and I have made that super clear. At some point you have to wonder if the person is TRYING to repulse you or drive you away.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Lol....that doesn' bother me any and I think some women just cant take a joke. They are just being playful so why be annoyed? Some women would kill to have their husband pay attention to them like that.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• if you have already talked to him about the way it makes you feel (turning you off) then maybe next time he does it, you shouldnt give him any that night. just a suggestion. its what i would do. gl.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• sadly no:( my husband is 22 and he hats to have se sooo im the one whos a kid sometimwes and he laughs buuut nothing lol and im at that stage of my pregnacy when every little tough anf tough will get me goin :(
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 3:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think men can be so men can be so mean at times especially when they don't feel like their in control, or when they have a fear of losing u or they know u don't wan't to lose them
    weneedheat

Answer by weneedheat at 3:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Men can be so adolescent sometimes! I know. DH is 35 and he says those things, too. I just roll my eyes. Do they have any idea how unattractive it is?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Ew, that is so gross. Just fart really loud and ask him if that turns him on. When he says no, tell him that's exactly how you feel when he makes his juvenile comments.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2010